HDMI to Analogue VGA Adapter Converter
Connect HDMI devices to older VGA Projectors and LCD’s
A 1.8m HDMI to VGA converter cable. Uses high quality gold plated connectors.
Simple to use with no additional power required, drivers or set up. Just plug and play. Ideal for Laptops with HDMI out to old VGA monitors. A 3.5mm headphone jack for the audio out is also available for connecting to Speakers or Stereo.
Input: HDMI male
Output: VGA male, 3.5mm audio
HDMI input format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p @60Hz
VGA output resolution (varied from the signal of HDMI input): 640×480/800×600/1024×768/1280×720/1280×768/1280×800/1280×1024/1360×768/1600×1200/1920×1080
Cable Length: 1.8m/6ft
- Supports one-way video and audio signal conversion from HDMI to VGA without external converter, plug and play,
- HDMI input supports Apple TV, PS 3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, DVD, TV box that are equipped with HDMI port
- VGA output supports monitors, projectors, TV’s that are equipped with a VGA port
- 3.5mm analogue audio output enables it to be connected to a speaker/home theater systems
- When connected to a PC/laptop, please disable sound card for the 3.5mm plug to output audio