Splits an SDI output for connection to 2 monitors
The 1 by 2 3G-SDI splitter allows 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals to be split from a single SDI source to up two simultaneous SDI outputs while ensuring high bit rates of 2.97Gb/s to give you high bandwidth signal transmission without any loss over long distances.
• Splits one 3G-SDI source to two 3G-SDI displays simultaneously
• Supports 3G-SDI(2.97Gb/s), HD-SDI(1.485Gb/s) and SD-SDI(270Mb/s) formats
• Supports SDI Standards of SMPTE 425M-AB, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
• Built-in signal equalizer, clock recovery and cable driver
• SDI input and output distances of up to 300m for SD-SDI signals, 200m for HD-SDI signals and 100m for 3G-SDI signals
• Supports 5V-12V wide power supply